Data post Job Vacancy 2018 for On-Site IT Systems Engineer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Data post Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Data post Job Vacancy 2018
We are looking for Technical Systems Engineer who can develop, install, deploy, test, configure and optimize IT systems and networks used within our client-based infrastructure.
S/he will be part of a team of engineers that demonstrate technical competency, delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring high levels of availability, performance, and security.
On-Site IT Systems Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Providing Level 1 support to end users on site
- Provisioning, installation, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- Maintaining security, documentation, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Participating as a team member in implementation of projects.
- Liaising with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Requirements for the On-Site IT Systems Engineer Job
- Minimum of Advanced/Higher Diploma in IT with at least 2 years of demonstrable experience
- Linux and Microsoft system Administration skills
- Desirable knowledge in Cloud and Virtualisation technology.
- Account management experience and/or customer engagement responsibility is desirable.
- Ability to research problems and document their solutions.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Good communication skills are necessary.
- Ability to write and speak proper English.
- Desirable Knowledge in two or more storage technologies (NetApp, EMC).
- Availability to work evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advance notice.
- Team player
- Occasional travel required to offer remote services or attend product training.
How to Apply
For consideration for the On-Site IT Systems Engineer position, please send your cover letter and CV to: [email protected]
Deadline for applications is 30 April 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: