Danros Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Production Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Danros Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Danros Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
The Production Manager provides overall direction and leadership for all facility and departmental activities associated with the processing, operations and warehousing product in a safe, profitable and efficient manner while compliant with company goals and procedures. In addition, the production manager is responsible for employee recruitment, training, and development to support continuous improvement in a performance driven work place.
Roles for the Production Manager Job
- Manage the facility by directing and coordinating activities that support the company goals, objectives, plans and policies
- Manages production, maintenance, supply chain, and shipping at processing facility to ensure that production and maintenance of product is produced in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives to improve quality and productivity by developing new ideas, process improvement, and planning for upcoming equipment or process changes
- Ensure all product orders are produced on time in line with the production plan
- Routinely informs and communicates with both management and staff to promote smooth operations, enhance their understanding of policies and objectives, and to ensure compliance with established production policies and procedures.
- Embrace change and engages others to adopt new processes, solutions, and plans while staying focused on goals and results. Proactively finds and promotes business improvement opportunities such as economic return, quality/process improvement, capacity increase, etc.
- Monitor production inputs and outputs to minimize loss
- Ensures standards for product quality, equipment, and operator performance are maintained and that cost-effective technology is used to maximize production. Ensures fixed assets are preserved. Initiates recommendations on purchases of new equipment and improvements to plant property.
- Develops, monitors, and reports on operating costs within functional areas. Alerts management of cost and labor over run.
- Makes recommendations and implements solutions to problems related to same.
- Manages and coordinate maintenance schedules and budgets to increase uptime. As well as leads preventive and predictive maintenance programs for the entire facility.
- Hires, trains, develops and appraises staff effectively.
- Achieve quality standards for all product produced and shipped
- Utilize staff and equipment in a manner which will not jeopardize safety or quality
- Enforce safety standards and quality procedures to ensure that safety rules and quality specifications are adhered to.
- Performs other related and assigned duties as necessary.
Production Manager Job Requirements:
- 7 years of meat processing and packing industry and 3 of those should be in a management position
- Experience in pork & beef products is a plus
- BS /BA degree strongly desired
- Working knowledge and practical use of a computer to communicate, research, analyze data and present information.
KPIs include but not limited to:
- Productivity/quality standards: accuracy, timeliness, thoroughness
- Productivity/quality standards: achieve high and consistent quality
- Productivity/quality standards: continuous product/process improvement
- Recruitment and selection of high caliber employees
- Developing and implementing a training program
- Cost containment
- Teamwork within the department and across departments
- Customer satisfaction
- Employee satisfaction
- Safety standards and procedures
- Yield ratio: ratios of raw materials/finished goods/production supplies
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with their current and expected renumeration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: