Daisy Flowers School Job Vacancy 2019 for Accountant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Daisy Flowers School Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Daisy Flowers School Job Vacancy 2019
Daisy Flowers School – A kindergarten & primary school based in Gachie, Kiambu county is looking to hire a competent accountant who will also handle office operations.
- Handling all receivables and payables, and posting all in the system.
- Overseeing internal audit and liasing with external auditors for end year returns.
- Handling the payroll & statutory payments.
- Handling transport logistics.
- All front office operations.
- Handle most school operations & logistics to ensure most departments are running smoothly.
- A diploma or degree in accounting. CPA or ACCA qualifications will be an added advantage. OR a diploma in administration.
- Extensive knowledge of Quickbooks.
- Experience with working in an educational institution. (1-3 years)
- Must be a qualified driver, as the job entails a lot of travel.
Accommodation will be provided for the candidate if required.
How to Apply
Send all applications (CV & cover letter) by 10th January 2019, to [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE: