Dafabet Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Digital Customer Inbound Agent, Application Details
Our client, Dafabet Kenya, is an online sports betting company with some of the best gaming products on the web including odds, cash-out, instant pay-outs, live streaming and wide array of other gaming products.
They are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Digital Customer Contact – Inbound Agent
Reporting to the Digital Customer Team Lead, the position is responsible for responding promptly and effectively to incoming contacts, chats, emails and providing technical support to customers.
The position will also be involved in managing contacts and addressing customer concerns made via social media platforms
The position will work in line with the social media team to support the marketing strategy to drive engagement and conversion to our clients’ platforms
- Promptly handling and resolving customers’ issue via email, chat and social media platforms while maintaining the set quality standards of customer contacts.
- Understanding customer needs and providing efficient feedback to the Team Lead
- Educate and advise customers on the company’s marketing strategies, ongoing promotions as well as all aspects of Dafabet products to enhance customer satisfaction and first call resolution.
- Coordinating well with other colleagues, superiors and other departments
- Maintaining professionalism while attending to customers regardless of the issue or customer’s demeanor and must successfully handle difficult/sensitive issues.
- Following internal department procedures and compliance to company-wide rules and policies
- Following up and resolving escalated customer issues in a timely manner
- Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Have Degree / Diploma in Marketing or any other related field
- Should be Fluent in English and Swahili
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers
- Have proven social media and marketing experience
- Be a proven team player with a can do attitude and have flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment
- Should be customer service oriented and have a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution
- Have experience in customer service having worked in a contact center environment with high contact volume
- Should be proficient in MS Office
- Should have high personal integrity, with sense of responsibility and accountability
- Be able to multi-task, with high level of initiative and resourcefulness
- Be results-oriented with a sense of urgency and manages stress and pressure well
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 12th April 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “DIGITAL CUSTOMER CONTACT – INBOUND AGENT”.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: