Dafabet Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Digital Customer Contact, Application Details
Our client, Dafabet Kenya, is an online sports betting company and home to some of the best gaming products on the web including odds, cash-out, instant pay-outs, live streaming and wide array of other gaming products.
They are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Digital Customer Contact – Retention Agent
Reporting to the Digital Customer Team Lead, the position is responsible for working in line with Dafabet’s acquisition and retention strategy through social media and liasing with customers to continue betting through Dafabet’s digital channels.
- Understanding customer user journey to ensure why customers are (and are not) registering, depositing and betting with Dafabet.
- Understanding Dafabet’s customer acquisition and retention program.
- Making outbound communications to: Customers who have registered but not deposited, Customers who have registered, deposited and not placed a bet,
- Customers who have place a bet but have not returned to Dafabet to place another bet, Customer who have issues with their accounts, Customers who have complaints.
- Understanding customers’ concerns as well as providing feedback and reports to the Team Lead to ensure continuous improvement and customer retention.
- Degree in Marketing or in any other related field
- Have proven experience in a social media/marketing environment
- Have strong customer and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead teams, provide & receive constructive feedback and build team-based activities
- Available to work with 24/7 shifting and work weekends and holidays in order to monitor operations
- Have good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Have excellent communication skills
- Should be of high personal integrity, with sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Have an understanding of betting and a passion for sport is desirable
- Previous experience of managing a Customer Services team will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 12th April 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “DIGITAL CUSTOMER CONTACT – RETENTION AGENT”.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: