Dafabet Kenya Job Vacancies for Advertising, Events and Public Relations Manager, Application Details
Our client, Dafabet Kenya, is Africa’s leading online betting site and home to some of the best gaming products on the web that includes best odds, cash-out, instant pay-outs, live streaming and wide array of other gaming products.
- Devising advertising, promotion programs and writing press release for media
- Managing relationships with media, event and Public Relations (PR) agencies
- Providing project management skills by ensuring timely, consistent and quality delivery of projects
- Implementing marketing strategies that involve campaigns, events, digital marketing and promotions
- Driving the development of advertising plans, identification of target audiences and the crafting of messaging frameworks
- Developing short and long-term plans and budgets for marketing and communications, monitoring progress, assuring adherence and evaluating performance
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization
- Undertaking continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Degree in Marketing , Social Media or any related field
- Strong organisational skills, with a proven track record of working under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and technical skills and proven ability to manage complex online campaigns
- Ability to build and manage business as well as innovation and new product development
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More