Cytonn Job Vacancy For Project Management Analyst, Application Details
Cytonn Real Estate is the development arm of Cytonn Investments with projects under mandate in excess of Kshs 82 billion. The firm seeks to develop quality and aspirational Real Estate projects which encourage community living as we contribute towards bridging the huge housing gap in the market.
Cytonn Real Estate is looking for Project Management Analysts to join the team. The firm seeks to develop quality and aspirational real estate projects which encourage community leaving as we contribute towards bridging the huge housing gap in the market.
Newtown is an exceptional master planned development within the greater Nairobi Metropolis located in Athi River, Machakos County approximately 10km off Mombasa Road. The development aims to provide a world class city that will create traction in the area while improving people’s way of living, work and leisure.
The successful candidate will have the privilege of working with a highly experienced team in both local and global markets and has the opportunity for growth within the company.
Table of Contents
Project Management Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Assist in preparation of cash flow projections and financial models for upcoming real estate projects,
- Preparation of overall project schedule & review contractors’ and consultants’ schedules to align them with the master schedule,
- Study project designs & documents to identify areas of value engineering and provide alternative proposals for consideration,
- Assist the Project Management team in coordination of the various consultancy interphases to ensure smooth delivery of project designs,
- Assist in preparation of procurement schedules, complete with specifications and recommended suppliers,
- Identify & document project risks and suggest mitigating measures to eliminate them,
- Compiling the projects reports and providing the relevant analysis to aid in investment decision making process and to support the real estate functions in the company,
- Provide ongoing support with current projects, proposal reviews and summaries,
- Working closely with the rest of the real estate team in site supervision and site inspection,
- Maintain and update existing project documentation and Business cases with the end-goal of achieving data quality and accuracy,
- Preparation of client deliverables and presentations
- Analysis of financial feasibility of the projects using financial real estate models and tracking of the projects finances and budgets
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned
Requirements for the Project Management Analyst Job
- An undergraduate with a minimum qualification of a B+(plus) in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- An undergraduate level student with a second class upper bachelor’s degree from a reputable University (preferably in a construction related field)
- Detail-oriented and highly organized and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team
- Motivated to learn and take on new challenges
- An understanding or interest in property markets & trends
- Availability on a fulltime basis with high levels of energy, enthusiasm and ability to work long hours and under pressure
- Prior 2 experience in a real estate development or construction company
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, apply through our recruitment portal.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: