Cytonn Job Vacancies 2018 for Sales & Marketing Analyst
Cytonn Real Estate is the development arm of Cytonn Investments with projects under mandate in excess of Kshs 82 billion. The firm seeks to develop quality and aspirational Real Estate projects which encourage community living as we contribute towards bridging the huge housing gap in the market.
We are looking for a dynamic, talented and highly motivated person to fill the position of Sales and Marketing Analyst -Zurit. The successful candidate will help take our company to the next level. In this position, you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals who plan and implement our sales, marketing, and advertising activities. You should be familiar with analysis and market research, product and service promotion, and anticipation of customer behavior.
- The sales executive will be involved in developing marketing strategies for the business and sourcing for prospective customers
- Taking the clients through the product until the execution of the sale
- He/she shall attend and represent Zurit in events held such as expos and sales activations
- Monitoring and analysing sales and market trends
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them
- Building market position of the business by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships with clients.
- Carry out product demonstration to clients and brief them about the benefits, location, prices and payment methods
- Carry out site visits to showcase the products to the clients
- Share a daily report on the achievements, products uptake, as well as any challenges encountered
- Carry out regional marketing campaigns for the business.
- Responsible for being a brand ambassador for the business involved and acting professional at all times
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities.
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data
- Generate reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events
- Coordinate with the marketing design and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material
- Maintain and update impeccable records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum of Second upper
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
- Computer skills – SAP & Microsoft Office is an added advantage
- Knowledge of purchasing /procurement practices and procedures will be an added advantage
- Ability to cope under pressure and work within a fast pace environment
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Minimum of B+ in KCSE or equivalent
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, apply through our recruitment portal.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: