Cytonn Job Vacancies 2018 for Merchandise Manager
Cytonn Real Estate is the development arm of Cytonn Investments with projects under mandate in excess of Kshs 82 billion. The firm seeks to develop quality and aspirational Real Estate projects which encourage community living as we contribute towards bridging the huge housing gap in the market.
We are looking for a dynamic, talented and highly motivated person to fill the position of Merchandise manager -Zurit. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for coordinating and communicating with company buyers on what items to purchase for the store’s inventory.
As a merchandise manager, you will support the company by executing business strategy to support long-term goals for the product categories to ensure global brand vision and corporate objectives are met.
He or she will report to the Business Manager Zurit.
- Assists in developing the marketing strategy for the business
- Develop and implement visual merchandising strategy for displaying products
- Analyze sales trends and adjust product offering accordingly
- Review and evaluate customer demand, generates reports and analyze financial performance
- Initiate, monitor, and maintain company standards for merchandising, housekeeping, in-stock positions and customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all product information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertising.
- Build market network to maintain trend and product awareness
- Identify the products that maximize profitability/productivity and present those to Management in a clear and concise format
- Communicate the pricing strategies for the products to management to ensure we meet the business strategy as well as the targeted sales.
- Create seasonal forecasts,
- Manages the process with effective communication and action steps in order to achieve margin, profitability and inventory.
- Develop and Maintain Vendor Relationships
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum of Second upper class division degree. Bachelor’s Degree in Supply chain management is an added advantage;
- Minimum of five years’ industry experience required either in the corporate environment, retail or real estate Industry.
- Must demonstrate strong skills in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning;
- Strong business acumen in channel distribution, net sales, margin, profit and inventory
- Should demonstrate ability to cultivate and manage productive relationships with team members, customers, other staff, and the community;
- Demonstrate ability to express ideas clearly, verbally and in writing
- Strong computer skills, including high level of proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
- Ability to work independently, problem solve, and be persistent;
- Creativity, entrepreneurial, and a self-driven attitude towards work;
- Knowledge of purchasing /procurement practices and procedures will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of B+ in KCSE or equivalent
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, apply through our recruitment portal.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: