Cytonn Investments Job Vacancy 2018 for Financial Advisor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Cytonn Investments Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Cytonn Investments Job Vacancy 2018
Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global and local institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region.
In order to better service our clients, we are looking for highly motivated, self-driven, team players to work on full time basis with the distribution team as financial advisors.
The Financial Advisor will report to the Unit Manger and work on strategic plans and initiatives to increase relationship productivity and develop proper contact networks within the channel partners.
- Present, promote and sell our products to existing and prospective clients
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach potential customers through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Attend prospect and client meetings to make presentations and oversee follow up
- Identifying opportunities for product development, and other product offerings
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- KCSE grade C- and above
- Diploma or Degree holder in any field
- Minimum 2 Years Proven work experience as a Financial Advisor
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- A background in Real Estate, Insurance Sales, Banking, Asset Management and other financial services will be added advantage.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: