Cytonn Investments Job Vacancies 2018 for Merchandise Analyst – ZURIT
Cytonn Real Estate is the development arm of Cytonn Investments with projects under mandate in excess of Kshs 82 billion. The firm seeks to develop quality and aspirational Real Estate projects which encourage community living as we contribute towards bridging the huge housing gap in the market.
We are looking for a dynamic, talented and highly motivated person to fill the position of Merchandise Analyst -Zurit. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for coordinating and communicating with company buyers on what items to purchase for the store’s inventory.
As a Merchandise Analyst, you will support the company by executing business strategy to support long-term goals for the product categories to ensure global brand vision and corporate objectives are met.
This position will report to the Merchandise Manager Zurit.
- Assists in developing the marketing strategy for the business
- Develop and implement visual merchandising strategy for displaying products
- Analyze sales trends and adjust product offering accordingly
- Review and evaluate customer demand, generates reports and analyze financial performance
- Initiate, monitor, and maintain company standards for merchandising, housekeeping, in-stock positions and customer service
- Maintain an awareness of all product information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertising.
- Assist in the collaboration with product marketing to develop category initiatives in order to meet key commercial goals
- Build market network to maintain trend and product awareness
- Identify the products that maximize profitability/productivity and present those to management in a clear and concise format
- Communicate the pricing strategies for the products to management to ensure we meet the business strategy as well as the targeted sales
- Create seasonal forecasts
- Manages the process with effective communication and action steps in order to achieve margin, profitability and inventory
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum of Second upper class division degree. Bachelor’s Degree in Supply chain management is an added advantage;
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
- Computer skills – SAP & Microsoft Office is an added advantage
- Knowledge of purchasing /procurement practices and procedures will be an added advantage
- Ability to cope under pressure and work within a fast pace environment
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: