Cytonn Investments Job Recruitment 2018 for Sharpcents Newsletter Assistant Editor
Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global and local institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Our investments are in real estate and private equity. Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, insurance, education, hospitality and technology.
SharpCents is a quarterly newsletter that is published by Cytonn Investments. SharpCents Newsletter contains articles that are aimed at sharing different ideas that will shape the reader’s journey towards financial freedom. The position entails planning, coordinating and revising material for publication of the SharpCents Newsletter both print and digital. It also entails broadening content by sourcing from third parties, and eventually establishing Sharp Cents to be an independent magazine focusing on real estate, technology, investments and financial matters.
- Managing Editorial decisions with reasonable speed and communicating them in a clear and constructive manner
- Generating quarterly themes for the newsletter
- Coordination with the various departments on article writing, photography and design
- Proof reading and editing the submitted articles.
- Ensure the newsletter adheres to media laws and writing ethics
- Oversee layout (artwork, design, photography) and check content for accuracy and errors
- Work on commercializing the Newsletter
- Coordinate online or print publishing cycle and manage content areas
- Expand distribution circle to key target markets
- Meet budget and publication deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Literature Journalism, Communication or Public Relations –second class upper division
- Must have scored a B+ in their K.C.S.E
- One years’ relevant experience in a busy environment, preferably print media
- Familiar with electronic publishing, graphics, Web design, and multimedia production
- Qualities – Creativity, leadership, detail oriented, good judgement, interpersonal skills, language skills, writing skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong writing, editing and proof-reading skills
- Proficiency in written English
- An eye for detail
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: