Cytonn Investment Digital Marketing 2018 Internship programme, Application Details
Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global and local institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Our investments are in real estate and private equity.
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, insurance, education, hospitality and technology.
- Research and develop skills in digital marketing & strategies optimization with a Cytonn centric approach.
- Develop digital marketing strategy, gather requirements, create requirements document and launch campaigns.
- Monitor & analyse data from online programs to optimize strategies through the customer lifecycle.
- Work across teams to create appealing and effective campaigns, communicating effective marketing concepts through articulate copy, design and metrics.
- Manage and execute various tests and campaigns via marketing tools across digital. Liaise with digital agencies and other related digital material vendors.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create content for digital platforms.
- Develop content strategies – video scripts, blog content, social media content and campaigns content & execute.
- Manage the firm’s social media platforms.
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time
- Knowledge of consumer marketing with a focus on developing/optimizing digital marketing programs & strategies.
- Knowledge of a range of marketing channels, including mobile, online and direct marketing.
- Knowledge of split testing methodologies in marketing with excellent reporting capabilities.
- Ability to research best practices, report on competitive activities, deliver strategic recommendations and implement appropriately.
- A highly self-driven individual with creative thinking skills and high energy.
- Sound familiarity with audio recording, videotaping, editing and digitizing raw footage.
- Proficiency with analogue & digital editing systems and general production.
- Outstanding capabilities on working on multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and be committed to succeeding in a team context.
- Demonstrate passion for social media usage, management and learning.
- Proven verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web editing is a plus.
- KCSE grade B+ and above.
- Graduated or will graduate with at least a second class upper honours from university.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: