Cytonn Investment Business vacancies 2018 for Administration Associate
Cytonn Real Estate is the development arm of Cytonn Investments with projects under mandate in excess of Kshs 82 billion. The firm seeks to develop quality and aspirational Real Estate projects which encourage community living as we contribute towards bridging the huge housing gap in the market.
We are looking for a dynamic, talented and highly motivated person to fill the position of Business Administration Associate -Zurit. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible with the daily running of the company and ensure all logistics are well handled.
As a Procurement Business administrator, you will support the department by creating the right processes to aid in the proper running of the business. The role will entail completing all administrative tasks, including setting up of the offices, organising the paperwork for each delivery consignment and completing as necessary. The candidate may be called upon to assist in purchasing, providing quotations and sourcing products within a strict deadline.
- Set up the procurement business office
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence and enquiries, taking action where required
- Collate and manage documentation for approval and signature
- Liaise with departments with regards to Ordering
- Contacting user departments regularly to update them on orders
- Investigate any issues/discrepancies relating to invoices
- Keep track of quality, quantity, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency in the warehouse
- Organization and facilitation of procurement meetings (and customer meetings from time to time)
- Liaise with logistic companies with sales orders, tracking and tracing deliveries
- Check and amend stock levels and stock control weekly/monthly in the warehouse
- Working as part of a team to deliver excellent client service
- Produce reports as and when required
- Keeping customer accounts up to date
- General administrative tasks as required
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum of Second upper
- Minimum of three years’ industry experience required either in the corporate environment,
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
- Computer skills – SAP & Microsoft Office is an added advantage
- Knowledge of purchasing /procurement practices and procedures will be an added advantage
- Ability to cope under pressure and work within a fast pace environment
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Minimum of B+ in KCSE or equivalent
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: