CSG International Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 CSG International Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
CSG International Recruitment 2018
- Company: CSG International
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Kenya
Operational & Delivery Excellence: Provide for an exceptional customer experience by reimagine key business processes with a relentless focus on operational and delivery excellence, improving our agility, reliability, and efficiency.
- Plan and manage day-to-day execution of customer projects that meet or exceed quality, profitability, stability, timeline, and customer experience metrics.
- Provide work estimates and ensure all programs and solutions are delivered leveraging best practices and the CSG standards of program methodology and relevant client processes. Make recommendations as necessary to modify the overall project plan, and reset priorities to achieve those goals.
- In collaboration with the Customer Business Executive (CBE), create the overall strategy and service delivery expectations that provide for an exceptional customer experience based upon measurement and management of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operating Level Agreements (OLAs).
- With customer profitability and continuous service improvements as a focus, evolve and optimize the client business unit service and delivery model and ensure proper staffing levels and skills are in place to execute on the strategy. Partner with Resource Management and the CBE in resource forecast and planning, based on updated demand planning.
- Approve all project/program proposals including scope, timeline, risk, requirements & change control.
- Responsible for internal P&L of each project.
- Proactively monitor overall progress at regular intervals to key stakeholders, resolving issues and initiating corrective action, as appropriate, and in accordance with the governance arrangements. Proactively escalate to the appropriate stakeholders, as necessary.
Build the Business: In partnership with the CBE, strategize to increase overall revenue and sales bookings.
- Assist the CBE to package our assets to provide competitive solutions to our customers’ complex business problems, driving more productive conversations that open doors and enable success in new markets.
- Penetrate the account in such a way that positions us well to understand their business model, business challenges, and overall customer buying process. Shape customer demand for our solutions that solve their urgent business challenges. Collaborate with Marketing, Product Development, Engineering and CBU to ensure consistent messaging to customers, and help them gather the voice of the customer information to continue to evolve our product and solution offerings.
- Represent the “voice of the customer” and provide feedback to the CBE, product development and operations organization for improvements, market trends, customer architecture roadmaps and product issues.
- Participate in formal Account Reviews (usually on a quarterly basis) to ensure a strategic and collaborative approach to growing their assigned accounts.
- Share best practices, build common methodology for different services lines and collaborate with internal teams to provide strategic guidance to customers on product functionality, technology, process guidance, and implementation to generate and optimize revenue, strengthen customer relationships and exploit emerging opportunities within the industry.
- Responsible for effective demonstration of managerial practices to include: the identification and recruitment of key strategic talent, providing day-to-day leadership to the business teams, distribution and explanation of account plans, the establishment of clear roles, responsibilities, regions, and/or accounts for team members, as well as the overall coaching and performance management of a high performing team.
- Incumbent is accountable for professional working behavior to include; building and maintaining constructive working relationships, implementing proactive and concise communication, acting as a resource to colleagues, and engaging in collaborative thinking and problem solving while demonstrating CSG’s core competencies and values.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: