Crystal Recruitment Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Executives (5 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Crystal Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Crystal Job Vacancy 2018
Our client who are in the business of printing and recognized for being a trendsetter in printing, branding and packaging seeks to add 5 Sales Executives to the team.
If you are highly driven, can close sales and up for a new challenge, keep reading.
Essentially, you have a background in sales in printing or FMCG.
Sales Executives Job Responsibilities
- Undertaking aggressive sales to achieve set sales targets continuously.
- Conducts market research and develops sales plans and updates periodically based on changing market scenarios and insights from the prior quarters.
- Identify business opportunities by prospecting different clients and visiting the potential customers for new business.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services to existing and potential clients.
- Negotiate the terms of sales agreement and closing sales.
- Ensure any samples requested by clients are delivered in a timely manner to the client and follow up to ensure they are returned or paid for.
- Follow up on client orders and escalate any bottlenecks being experienced.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Create and send accurate monthly reports that indicate Plan vs achieved sales, Reasons for any shortfalls and Next month targets/ Projections.
- Reply to Request for Proposals, Tender Notices, and Price Quotations in a Timely manner. Submit a competitive analysis, budgeting, expected closure price and customer details for management review.
- Ensure that the customers clear their dues within existing timelines. Work with the accounts to identify any delays and with the Operations to mitigate any issues being seen at the client end.
- Obtain Customer survey feedback within a stipulated period of time and initiate progressive actions towards such feedback.
- Any other duties as directed by the management
Qualifications for the Sales Executives Job
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Sales and marketing or business management from a recognized learning institution.
- Minimum of Five years’ in a similar role.
- Specific knowledge and experience in the Printing industry or FMCG.
- General knowledge of Quality Assurance, Project management and Health and Safety regulations.
- Ability to manage numerous tasks in an environment of competing demands and deadlines.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Attention to detail and Innovative,
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High customer orientation.
How to Apply
We are receiving applications as we interview till all 5 positions are filled. Follow the LINK to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More