Crystal Recruit Job Vacancies 2018 for Restaurant Manager
Our Client, an all Villa Resort Located on the on the stunning white sandy beach, on the South East Coast of Zanzibar Island is seeking to recruit a Customer-Centric Restaurant Supervisor.
Manages all operational aspects of the main restaurant including the development and performance management of staff, optimizing profits and increasing sales. Supervises all operational issues and ensuring the resort’s Standard Operating Procedures are met and value is added to the F&B objectives.
- Able to perform all POS duties, including opening and closing procedures.
- To utilize up-selling and suggestive selling techniques to enhance the outlet’s financial performance.
- Ensure high level of guests’ satisfaction
- Maintain all restaurant equipment and records and ensure compliance to all standards.
- Make recommendations for price and menu changes that will enhance profitability.
- Undertake assigned additional duties where required. These should be completed prior to the opening or after the closing of the restaurant.
- Ensure all restaurant staff attend scheduled training programs.
- Communicate new procedures to the department in a timely manner, ensuring they have been understood when instructed by Management.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the Resort’s Employee rules and regulations.
- Perform any other duties as assigned to him/her by management.
- Relevant Hotel Course from a known institution, e.g Kenya Utalii College.
- Mature Individual with over 6 years’ experience in restaurant operations, 3 years being in a management position
- Excellent knowledge of eZee System.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have effective problem solving/decision-making abilities.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Restaurant management experience is an absolute requirement
- Skilled in creating analyzing and understanding reports
- Men are highly encouraged to apply
How to Apply
This is highly rewarding career opportunity with great benefits. Apply today through this LINK.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: