Crystal Job Vacancy 2018 for Quality Controller, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Crystal job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Crystal Job Vacancy 2018
Our client, a manufacturing pet food company located in Nairobi, along Mombasa Road is looking for a Quality Controller
The Quality Controller is responsible for the quality, food safety and esthetics of the product. The QC follows through on set processes and ensure adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP), food safety, Safe Quality Food (SQF) standards and product quality standards.
Quality Controller Job Responsibilities
- Maintains quality standards of the products.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Ensure that local and international standards are adhered to and licensing, permitting and recognition of the adherence is secured as required
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Ensure that all products from raw material through to finished goods adhere to the standards as required by the Company
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Collecting and analyzing samples in the Laboratory while keeping accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
Requirements for the Quality Controller Job
- Diploma or BSC in Food Science and Technology.
- Must have a thorough understanding of quality requirement for receiving of raw materials, in-process and finished good storage and distribution.
- Must be able to supervise and train staff working in quality section.
- At least 3 years working experience in a large food processing company that is ISO certified.
- Must have experience in preparing solutions for analysis i.e. standard K O H and any other Laboratory reagents.
- Must have worked in busy food processing Laboratory.
- Must have knowledge of H.A.C.C.P and implementation or ISO standards.
How to Apply
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More