Crown Paints Kenya Plc Job Vacancy For Administration Manager, Application Details
Are you interested in joining the number 1 paint company in the Country with presence in East Africa?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced growing environment?
Do you have a talent where you can build trust and rapport in a competitive marketplace?
Bring your expertise to our innovative and growing company where you will have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives, and to take your career further than you can imagine!
An exciting career opportunity has arisen in our Human Resource & Administration Department and now seek to recruit a strategic, committed & results driven person.
Position: Administration Manager
Reporting To: Group HR Manager
Purpose: To provide support with meeting HR operational objectives, through effective administration, planning, organizing and co-ordination of the Administration services.
- Expatriate management- Application, renewals and follow up of Visas, special passes, dependent passes and work permits whilst maintaining optimal relationships with relevant Government officials
- To ensure payment as per Expat benefits is affected in a timely manner e.g. rents, lease agreements, utilities etc.
- To initiate and formulate administrative procedures and policies
- To take charge of office administration, including coordinating of travel, hotel accommodation, office system and layouts, telephone and airtime facilitation.
- To be responsible for the management and maintenance of the CPKL-PLC’s physical assets, including office equipment/furniture’s, buildings, and office services/activities.
- To ensure all regulatory and compliance requirements such as licenses etc. are up to date, procured, valid and publicly appropriately displayed as required.
- To co-ordinate all administrative functions and oversee the delivery of office services and utilities for the company e.g. cleanliness, safety, access control, Staff canteen services Etc.
- To prepare and manage the Administration unit budget, assets/equipment acquisition and maintenance in line with the company’s overall business strategy
- To ensure CPK-PLC’s compliance with the Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) Laws
- To ensure all service contracts related to administration function are up to date and secure.
- To ensure availability of accurate and up to date admin reports, Risk assessment and compliance reports, statutory returns and other reports as required
- To prepare and manage the Administration unit budget, assets/equipment acquisition and maintenance in line with the CPK-PLC’s overall business strategy.
- To provide effective guidance and coaching of staff and facilitate in developing their skills and abilities to ensure optimal performance including receptionist.
- To ensure that high sanitary standards and cleanliness are maintained within the organization.
- To ensure that proper and accurate records are maintained for canteen meals.
- To ensure that all catering staff have the prescribed Food Handling certification and that high standards of cleanliness are maintained in all catering areas.
- University degree preferably in Social sciences, Business Administration, Project management or other relevant specialty.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Projects, administration and expatriate management.
- Demonstration of Project Management and Relationship management experience.
- Good understanding of the laws and legislation regarding buildings, licenses etc.
- High integrity, Assertiveness, results oriented, proactive, prioritization and time. management, committed, Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with exceptional people management skills.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified applicants should submit their application letters, with detailed CVs including a day time contact phone number, email addresses, current and expected salary a MUST, citing the relevant job title on the subject line to: – [email protected] NB: The deadline for submitting application is before by close of business on 5th January 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: