CPF Financial Services Recruitment Performance & Change Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for CPF Financial Services Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
CPF Financial Services Recruitment 2018
CPF Financial Services Ltd is a Retirement Benefits Schemes administrator registered and regulated by the Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA).
CPF currently administers the Local Authorities Pensions Trust (a Defined Benefit Scheme), Laptrust (Umbrella) Retirement Fund (a Defined Contribution Scheme) and CPF (Individual) Pension Scheme.
We are seeking to recruit a high calibre, results-oriented, experienced and skilled professional to drive the delivery of the expanded mandate for the following position:
Officer – Performance and Change
Supervisor Title: Manager – Strategy & Change
Division: Strategy, Finance & Investments
Department: Strategy & Change
Job Summary: The role holder is responsible for analyzing and integrating strategic initiatives at both the strategic and tactical levels,which will ensure that the corporate strategic objectives are delivered.
The role holder will also facilitate the execution of programmed change towards the attainment of corporate strategic objectives.
Performance & Change Officer Job Responsibilities
- Establish Performance measures & metrics across the Group drive attainment of growth goals;
- Deploy new tools or improve existing ones to ensure speedy, consistent and comprehensive Performance measurement at business
- Analyze requirements for the achievement of strategic objectives and design programme(s) that
- manage resources, priorities and dependencies to execute strategic initiatives.
Operational Performance Improvement Projects
- Implement a business process re-engineering methodology that supports continuous improvement of CPF systems, processes and people across all channels to ensure that CPF has the appropriate platform and capabilities for delivery of strategy;
- Develop performance standards and metrics for re-engineered processes that are to be used for productivity assessments and performance management;
- Evaluate and manage operational risk that exists or may be introduced in CPF’s operating platform as a result of changes to process, systems or roles; and
- Analyze and identify business impact arising from or necessary to implement the BPR and/or strategic initiatives and recommend organizational design changes to functional owners.
General Strategy Analysis
- Collating and analyzing performance data and charts against defined parameters, generating trends and reports on the same and advising the leadership team accordingly; and
- Conduct Desktop research and analysis into major industry trends, competitor activity and customer needs and translate the insights into strategic recommendations and plans.
- Coordinate relevant Surveys whose reports shall inform strategic decision making
- Coordinate corporate benchmarking activities for identification and implementation of best-practices.
- Challenge integrity of deliverables and change initiatives against expected business benefits to assure value creation and retention from programme activity;
- Collect and collate relevant data for effective change management
- Analyze effectiveness of Change programs for continual improvement
- Perform any other duties as may be required
Requirements for the Performance & Change Officer Job
- A Bachelors degree in Business Studies or related areas.
- At least three years experience with exposure in strategy development and change management
- Strategic Orientation
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Decision Making Skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, planning, organizing and numerical skills
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements stipulated for the above position, please write in confidence quoting the Position, Title and Reference Number on the subject of the email or cover letter by 11th May 2018. Applications including your Curriculum Vitae, Contact Email address and daytime telephone contacts, Current Position and Remuneration, Name and addresses of three referees should be emailed to:firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, the candidates should attach the following documents; all of which should be valid:
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Certificate by Credit Reference Bureau
- KRA Tax Compliance Certificate
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CPF is an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: