Covenant Executives Job Vacancy 2018 for Residential Agent, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Covenant Executives Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Covenant Executives Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is currently recruiting for the above-mentioned position.
The preferred candidate must be well conversant with property management practices.
Roles for the Residential Agent Job
- To meet the financial targets and other objectives of the company through increased lettings (departmental budget)
- Ensure agency files are up to date and information is filed properly.
- Meeting property owners and advising them on open market property values.
- Responding to tenants queries via email, at reception, conduct site visits and assisting them in a professional way.
- Visit sites, take photographs, prepare particulars of properties and arrange viewing with potential clients.
- Prepare lease documents such as letter of offer, tenancy agreements.
- Assist in posting listings on website according to the global standards.
- Advertise property in Property guides and press.
- Keep track and update client advertising accounts and advert billing.
Decision Making Authority: In liaison with the manager, to advise clients on open market property values for rental.
- Reports to Residential Agency Manager.
- Liaison with assistant agents on letting.
- Job holder interacts with landlords and tenants regarding the letting of property.
Skills & Knowledge:
- A thorough knowledge of the market conditions, including the ability to assess the rental value of a property for open market value purposes, including assessments for clients in report format.
- Ability to make independent decisions in fluctuating market conditions.
- Good management skills, including the ability to organise, evaluate work and priorities, as well as the ability to motivate, direct and supervise Residential
- Letting support staff.
- Good negotiation skills.
- The ability to manage a number of tasks, to determine priorities and to evaluate incoming data and resources in the form of new business to our Company.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Residential Agent Job Qualifications:
- University degree.
- Knowledge of residential agency operations.
- Inter-personal skills and ability to negotiate.
Experience: Three or more year’s relevant experience in the field of residential rentals.
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter and updated word document CV to email@example.com indicating clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for and Current or Last gross pay salary. (Residential Agent Post-Current/Last Gross pay XXXXXX)
NOTE: Consider unsuccessful if not contacted within 7 days.
Please DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: