Covenant Executive Job Vacancy 2018 for Property Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Covenant Executive Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Covenant Executive Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is currently recruiting for the above-mentioned position. The preferred candidate must be well conversant with property management practices.
- Professionally Manage a Property in line with our standards.
- Budgeting and Financial Management.
- Undertaking Fixed and CPI reviews on tenancies.
- Debt and Income Collection.
- Lease Management and Lease Renewal.
- Ensure High Standard in Property Maintenance.
- Reports to Portfolio Manager.
- Job holder interacts with landlords in regards to providing monthly reports and getting approvals.
Skills & Knowledge
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge in the management of a commercial property.
- Exceptional ability in tenant and contractor management.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety.
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Land Economics or Real Estate.
- Full Member of the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya.
- Registration by Estate Agents Registration Board will be an added advantage.
- At least three years’ experience in Property Management.
Duty Station: Nairobi.
Anticipated Start Date: Immediately.
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter and updated word document CV indicating clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for and Current or Last gross pay salary. (Property Manager Post-Current/Last Gross pay XXXXXX)
NOTE: Consider unsuccessful if not contacted within 7 days. Please DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES.
Please DO NOT RE-APPLY IF YOU HAD APPLIED BEFORE.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: