County Government of Nandi Recruitment 2018 for Animal Health Assistant II (30 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for County Government of Nandi Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
County Government of Nandi Recruitment 2018
Nandi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions.
Animal Health Assistant II (AHA) 30 Posts
Job Group ‘G’
Animal Health Assistant Job Responsibilities
- AI Services;
- Disease control/surveillance;
- Carrying out practical demonstrations relating to Animal Health and production;
- Collecting and collating livestock data and information;
- Accompanying extension teams during farm visits and farmer training;
- Participating in field days and agricultural shows to disseminate livestock Health and production technologies and information; and
- Participating in collaborative research activities.
Terms of Service: Two (2) year contract
Requirements for the Animal Health Assistant Job
- Animal health and production, from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Artificial Insemination.
- Driving/Riding license valid for motorcycles class
- Must have practising experience in Artificial Insemination (AI)
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
The details on job descriptions and specifications are available on the County’s website: www.nandi.go.ke. The details of the advertised positions are available at all the Sub-County offices; Kapsabet, Kobujoi, Nandi Hills, Kabiyet, Chemundu, Maraba and the Public ServiceBoard Offices. For any necessary enquiry email [email protected]
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
The Secretary, Nandi County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 802-30300 Kapsabet.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the Nandi County Public Service Board so as to reach the office before the close of business on Friday 18th May 2018
Important information to all candidates;
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
NB: Those ¡n private practice currently within Nandi County, Women, youth and people from marginalized groups who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply.
Jacob Sisey Ag. Board Secretary / CEO Nandi County Public Service Board
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: