County Government of Nandi Job Vacancy 2018 for Internships For Degree Holders (100 Posts), Application details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for County Government of Nandi Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
County Government of Nandi Job Vacancy 2018
The County Government of Nandi is offering a six (6) months internship program to graduates from training institutions. This is a chance offered by the County Government to unemployed graduates who have completed certificate, diploma and degree courses.
This is a non-remunerative position; however, the selected candidates will be paid a stipend as per the County Government of Nandi internship policy in place.
We invite applications from interested and qualified candidates m various fields.
Monthly Stipend: KShs 12,500
Requirements for the Internship
- Be a Kenyan youth not older than 35 years:
- Have a certificate, diploma or a degree from a recognized institution;
- Have proficient computer skills
- Graduated within the last five years
- Be a person of high integrity
- Energetic and eager to learn on the job:
- Self-directed and diligent.
- That targeted skills are as indicated in the application form on the website.
- That only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- That gender, disability and regional balance will be applied in the selection process to ensure equal opportunity.
- This is a 6 months non-renewable contract.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to visit Nandi County website link https://interns.nandi.go.ke fill the prescribed form and submit they application online on or before 24 August, 2018.
CEO / Secretary Nandi County Public Service Board
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More