County Assemblies Forum Job Vacancy 2018 for Programs Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for County Assemblies Forum Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
County Assemblies Forum Job Vacancy 2018
The scope of Programs Officer encompasses, but not limited to the Project Management, Liaison and Protocol/Networking, Institutional, organize, promote and implement effective programmatic initiatives.
The Programs Officer shall report administratively to the Chief Executive Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Programs Officer Job
- Planning and designing programs and proactively monitoring and evaluating its progress.
- Improving networking contacts with external parties through meetings and disseminating timely information.
- Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the program – focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the program, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other programs and corporate, technical and specialist standards
- Developing project plans, including implementation plans, work plans and schedules related to CAF
- Managing the program’s budget on behalf of the SRO, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the program progresses
- Facilitating the appointment of individuals to project teams
- Ensuring the delivery of new products or services from projects is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the program plan and program governance arrangements
- Ensuring there is allocation of common resources and skills within the program’s individual projects
- Managing third party contributions to the program
- Managing communications with all stakeholders
- Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects
- Managing risks to the program’s successful outcome
- Initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the program are identified or issues arise
- Reporting the progress of the program at regular intervals to the CEO if this role is also defined
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
Programs Officer Job Qualifications
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- Must have a degree in social science from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 2 years working experience
How to Apply
Applications letters, detailed CV together with other testimonials should reach the office of the Secretary-General at County Assemblies Forum Offices on or before; 27th April 2018.
A soft copy of the documents should be forwarded to email@example.com
(THE SECRETARY-GENERAL AND ADHOC COMMITTEE)
THE COUNTY ASSEMBLIES FORUM
P.O. BOX 73552 – 00200.
UPPER HILL, FLAMINGO TOWERS, 5TH FLOOR, WING-A.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: