County Assemblies Forum Job Vacancy 2018 for Chief Executive Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for County Assemblies Forum Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
County Assemblies Forum Job Vacancy 2018
The scope of Chief Executive Officer encompasses, but not limited to the secretary to the CAF Executive Committee, Financial management, leadership, Project Management, Human Resource Management, Liaison and Protocol/Networking, Institutional Development, Resource Mobilization.
The Chief Executive Officer shall report administratively to the Secretary General and functionally to the Executive Committee.
Chief Executive Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Chief Executive Officer of the County Assemblies Forum (CAF) shall execute the following mandates, and not limited to been;
- Administrative head of the County Assemblies Forum
- The Accounting officer and the authorized officer of CAF
- The secretary to the CAF Executive Committee
- Ensuring that the Executive Committee of CAF is guided and appraised on strategy implementation
- Building the CAF Institutional culture
- Implementing the CAF Mission and Vision and strategic plan.
- Representing the CAF at external meetings with stakeholders
- Overseeing the complete operation of The CAF in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plan.
- Maintaining awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, and New Business Development.
- Supervising any contractors who may be engaged on the project
- Strengthening partners’ relations based on respect among equals
- Resource mobilization and donor engagement.
- Contributing to strategic decisions.
Qualifications for the Chief Executive Officer Job
- A Masters Degree in international Studies or its equivalent, with a minimum of 12 years’ experience in a senior management position and a wide knowledge and practice in Governance and Decentralization. As Chief Executive Officer, this individual demonstrates critical competencies in four broad categories; commitment to results, Diplomacy savvy, leading change, and motivating. The CEO should be systems thinker who is goal driven, be able to transform information into individual and organizational knowledge and leading; is action oriented and innovative & s/he anticipates and solves problems and takes advantage of opportunities, is a self-starter and team player.
- Leading change: the CEO possesses the skills and implements the functions of a leader. S/he shares CAF’s values, Mission and Vision & consistently displays integrity, models behavior, develops people, and builds teams. The individual deals effectively with demanding situations and implements interventions.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted further
Those invited for interviews will be required to avail current and valid clearances from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethic and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Hight Education Loans Boards
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Clearance certificates from Helb
How to Apply
Applications letters, detailed CV together with other testimonials should reach the office of the Secretary General at County Assemblies Forum Offices on or before; 27th April 2018.
A soft copy of the documents should be forwarded to email@example.com
(THE SECRETARY GENERAL AND ADHOC COMMITTEE)
THE COUNTY ASSEMBLIES FORUM
P.O. BOX 73552 – 00200.
UPPER HILL, FLAMINGO TOWERS, 5TH FLOOR, WING-A.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: