County Assemblies Forum Job Vacancy 2018 for Accountant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for County Assemblies Forum Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
County Assemblies Forum Job Vacancy 2018
The Accountant shall report administratively to the Chief Executive Officer.
Duties and responsibilities of the Accountant Job
- Ensuring promotion of efficient allocation and utilization of financial resources for maximum benefit to the County Assemblies;
- Providing an effective and appropriate Financial Framework for the attainment of the forum’s functions;
- Preparing the forum’s Medium – Term Expenditure Framework (MTEF); preparing annual budgets in collaboration with all departments/units;
- Forecasting and monitoring expenditure; prioritizing projects and activities for the purpose of financial allocations in the budget;
- controlling, monitoring and implementing the forum’s financial resources; applying sound principles, systems and techniques in accounting for the forum’s finances, assets, revenue, expenditure and costs; accounting for special funds set up under various statutes;
- Managing accounting information, which includes coordinating and rationalizing of estimates, annual appropriation and fund accounts, cash flow control, and cost analysis;
- Overseeing commitment of funds and expenditure trends; budgeting monitoring and reporting; allocating funds within the budget; and overall financial management control of voted funds and grants;
- Preparing, analyzing and delivering budgetary information to members and relevant forum’s Committees; designing and carrying out relevant Budget research on a specific area of interest;
- Guiding the process of assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of County Assemblies Policy Options relating to resource Mobilization, Allocation, and Utilization.
Accountant Job Qualifications
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- Must have at least a degree in Bachelors of Commerce (Finance and Accounting Option) or related fields.
- CPA will be an Additional advantage.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience and knowledge with the IFMIS system.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted further
Those invited for interviews will be required to avail current and valid clearances from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethic and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Hight Education Loans Boards
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Clearance certificates from Helb
How to Apply
Applications letters, detailed CV together with other testimonials should reach the office of the Secretary-General at County Assemblies Forum Offices on or before; 27th April 2018.
A soft copy of the documents should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
(THE SECRETARY-GENERAL AND ADHOC COMMITTEE)
THE COUNTY ASSEMBLIES FORUM
P.O. BOX 73552 – 00200.
UPPER HILL, FLAMINGO TOWERS, 5TH FLOOR, WING-A.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: