Corporate Staffing Services Recruitment 2018 for Senior Accountant
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Services Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Corporate Staffing Services Recruitment 2018
Our client provides pay-as-you-go solar energy systems to households with no access to electricity. They seek to hire a competent Senior Accountant who will be tasked with financial management of the Company’s operations. S/he will also be tasked with maintenance of the necessary systems and controls to safeguard the company’s assets and maintain the integrity of its financial data and operations.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Senior Accountant Job
- Review all invoices for accuracy, appropriate supporting documentation and approval prior to posting in accounting system
- Timely payment of vendors and suppliers
- Track expenses and process variance reports
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions/ledgers
- Maintain vendor files and contact lists
- Prepare, verify and dispatch invoices
- Recording of incoming payments and follow up on delinquent accounts
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data
- Generate and review aging report to ensure compliance
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Timely preparation and filing of Withholding Tax, Withholding Vat and Value Added Tax
- Timely filing of Pay As You Earn, NSSF, NHIF
- Reconcile bank statements
- Generate monthly reports: Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance
- Prepare and track quarterly budgets and justify variances
- Assist with interim and annual audit preparation by ensuring necessary ledger analysis and supporting documents.
Senior Accountant Job Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance and CPA (K) qualification
- 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of accounting softwares
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- High degree of initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines
- Good communication and teamwork skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Accountant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday, 19th 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: