Corporate Staffing Services Recruitment 2018 for Manufacturing Sales Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Services Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Corporate Staffing Services Recruitment 2018
Our client is an established EABL distributor for over 35 years. They are looking to hire a Sales Manager to be based in Nyahururu. The person will be in charge of the sales department, responsible for sales targets achievement, customer relations management and any marketing functions guided by organization policies.
Responsibilities for the Sales Manager Job
- Achieve sales targets assigned to the distributor and in assigned territories
- Perform market segmentation activities in assigned territory to determine key buying drivers in major end customer verticals.
- Continuously monitor existing distributor territory for effective coverage and recommend changes as appropriate.
- Cooperatively set periodical sales targets to sales team per route per product ensuring company territory plans are met.
- Review performance regularly and prepare order forecast.
- Conduct product presentations, sales team training, seminars and other marketing events in corroboration with other management.
- Call on end customers to promote our products with and without distributor sales personnel.
- Assist in budgeting process particularly on sales and purchases budget
- Maintain territory expenses in line with company plans.
- Production of Regular sales and customer orders reports.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Implement sales & distribution plan for all related products
- Implementation of sales & distribution policies of the organization
- Implement effective sales & marketing strategies related to all product ranges
- In charge of sales department
- Other duties as required by Senior Management.
Sales Manager Job Qualifications
- A minimum of a Diploma in Sales & Marketing from a recognized university
- 4-5 years experience in sales at management level, preferably in an FMCG distributor
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in distribution is an added advantage
- Must possess strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong Analytical skills
- Team player.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, APPLY HERE before 10th May 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: