Corporate Staffing Services Recruitment 2018 for Front End Developer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Services Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Corporate Staffing Services Recruitment 2018
Our client is a software development firm that develops ICT solutions that automate business processes across every economic sector. They seek to hire a Software Engineer – Specialized in Angular JS, Java EE, & Front Web Development who will be responsible for designing, developing and installing software solutions.
Front End Developer job Responsibilities
- Interacting with various clients and/or stakeholders to determine their problem statement through requirements gathering, conduct analysis of the requirements and come up with requirement and system specification documents
- Use of relevant documentation standards and tools to come up with various necessary project and system documentations prior to the software development processes that correctly document software projects
- Analysis of various requirements, problem definitions of solutions to determine operational feasibility of solutions and advise management appropriately
- System development; actual building of application – to use various standards of software modeling and simulation using different techniques to come up with solution models and designs that can be used as the base for the system development phase
- Deployment of various system solutions within client sites and other platforms applicable as per the requirements of the project
- Conduct developer white and black box testing as well as user acceptance testing with the customer, to ensure that the solution meets the expectation of the users and is hence accepted
- System documentation for solutions developed including user guides and manuals, developer guides and system functional specifications documents for use by the various stakeholders
Qualifications for the Front End Developer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Software development/Computer Science
- A minimum of 4 – 5 years experience in a similar position
- Experience in Front end web development will be a plus
- Relevant Certifications
- Client centric
- Proven ability to meet set deadlines.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Front end Developer – Angular JS)to [email protected] before 17th May 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: