Corporate Staffing Services Recruitment 2018 for Company Lawyer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Services Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Corporate Staffing Services Recruitment 2018
Our client is a well established betting company and they own a number of betting shops in Nairobi. They seek to hire a talented lawyer who will help them manage legal operations and will be based in Nairobi.
Responsibilities for the Company Lawyer Job
- Dealing with law suits
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
- Negotiating commercial contracts and addressing the unique matters in Eastern growing start-up
- Managing corporate governance
- Stay up to date on relevant laws and regulations and understand how they may affect the company’s business.
- Support contract negotiation and collaborate with business teams on developing effective relationships with contractors and vendors.
- Be able to manage, draft, negotiate and review Contracts.
- Report to the C.E.O and work closely with other location managers.
Company Lawyer Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Three to five years of experience as a Lawyer
- Experience in offering legal service for company’s
- Experience in commercial law emphasis on contract negotiations, vetting and drafting
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team
- Approachable, friendly and helpful to the business teams and colleagues
- Knowledge of contract law
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Company Lawyer – Betting Company)to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd May 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More