Corporate staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 for Trade Sales Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy 2018
Our Client is a leading supplier and manufacturer of plastics and packaging solutions. They are seeking to hire an experienced Trade Sales Manager who will be tasked with Implementing the trade sales and distribution strategy in line with the overall business strategy in order to achieve the company sales target, growth and profitability.
Responsibilities for the Trade Sales Manager Job
- In liaison with the Head of Sales, develop the annual sales forecast numbers and budget numbers by product and by trade channel/account; as per the company projected growth plans.
- Drive the implementation of the sales strategy and ensure the achievement
- Managing the P&L for the Trade function that is in line with established plans and policies of the department to align with the trade sales contribution and effectiveness of trade marketing activities
- Provide leadership to the Trade sales team to achieve the best results possible
- Continuously monitor performance and provide coaching and training interventions to develop the necessary competencies to address the identified performance gaps.
- Collaboratively work with the territory distributor’s sales force in developing and implementing trade channel/ account plans in support of the trade sales and distribution strategies.
- Monitor competitor activities and developments in the trade arena as well as prevailing market conditions and trends. Recommend effective actions to be taken and ensure the implementation of agreed actions.
- Networking and partnering both internally and externally to identify and generate business
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely weekly / monthly / quarterly sales reports
- Implement a collection plan geared towards ensuring collection targets are achieved and cash flow levels are maximized. Ensure the territory AR is at zero (100% collection) as per the trading terms.
Trade Sales Manager Job Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in sales and marketing or a business related field.
- A professional certification in sales and marketing.
- Membership in a sales and marketing professional body.
- A minimum of 6 years of working experience in a sales position preferably as a Senior Sales Manager,
- Experience in a fast-paced and dynamic manufacturing business environment
- Advance exposure/experience in both Modern trade and general trade.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective sales skills and behavior, in order to secure and maintain durable and profitable customer relationship demand.
- Ability to work in a fast moving competitive environment
- High levels of professionalism with internal and external customers.
- Excellent Customer Service, Customer Relationship and interpersonal Skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Trade Sales Manager – FMCG) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th September 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: