Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 for Technical Commercial Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is a well-established marine engineering company in Africa delivering high-quality ship repair, machining and steel fabrication services. They seek to hire an experienced and action-oriented Commercial Manager. She/ He will be tasked with establishing new clients and growing the business of the existing clients. She/ he will also set targets for business development, strategy and tactics, yet also actively contribute to the operational works.
Technical Commercial Manager Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare annual work plan, targets, budget and budget implementation for the Business development, as a member of the Management Team.
- Managing and organizing business development for the organization
- Setting and implementing, annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly targets, chase results and report on the results, activate and lead the agents and team members.
- Business development, establish and maintain a sound client base and sales.
- Improve sales techniques and sales meetings by all Business Development Staff.
- Improve client communication and customer experience.
- Strengthen business development organization and operations.
- Create business focus and have the ability to follow the money.
- Strengthen customer orientation, by developing account management.
- Push for and organize contemporary marketing material.
- Supervise and organize response on tender bids and request for quotations.
- Steer and maintain, customer contact and customer experience.
- Reporting to management on Business Development progress.
- Setting-up the concept of accounts management, and roll out overall training of staff in relation to clients.
- Identify short-term and long-term clients and relations.
- Direct sales and sales management.
- Market intelligence and Product idea development based on client needs
Skills and Qualifications for the Technical Commercial Manager Job
- MSc/BSc Engineering /Marketing or related courses
- Other: training/Professional training courses in Sales, Customer Experience Development, Tendering and financial/project management or other related fields is required.
- International Business Development experience preferably East African environment is desired.
- Independent working experience in Business Development of complex products, in civil/mechanical fields, preferably in the oil and gas industry
- Experience with sales, client orientation, quotations, tendering and customer satisfaction programmes
- Previous experience with costing and marketing through tendering is necessary.
- Market sensitive, knowing the market, able to deepen out and create new markets.
- Ability to set targets and efficiently guide the efforts to reach them effectively
- Financial mathematical prowess, analytical and unrushed into quality offers to clients.
- Analytical: do situational appraisals, understand and combine thoughts interwoven in complex issues and multiple layered relationships
- Communication: Communicative elegance, ability to probe
- Management/Leadership: Overall management, strength in time management and effectively working with others.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Technical Commercial Manager – Engineering Services) to Vacancies@corporatestaffing.co.ke before Friday, 27th April 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Mayfair Suites, 4th floor, Westlands.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: