Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Rep, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is a distributor and stockists of various commodities but currently specializing in fast moving consumable goods. They mainly distribute goods in Nairobi and its environs. Reporting to the Director, the Sales Representative will be tasked with driving sales and achieve the overall target.
- Gross Salary: 30k + commissions
- Location: Nairobi
- Conduct prospects for new clients to identify and develop new accounts.
- Development and execution of Sales and Distribution strategies
- Increase sales, drive volumes and supervise the sales process by following up on orders, deliveries and collections.
- Prepare weekly or monthly sales reports.
- Provide market feedback to the Manager regarding movement of products.
- Participate in sales and marketing activities & meetings.
- Ensure payment of receivables in a timely manner.
- Spot and utilize commercial opportunities in new accounts.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately.
- Provide customers with the appropriate sampling of products in response of their enquiries and provide quotations accordingly.
- Provide solutions and solve problems to customers in given accounts.
- Anticipate the client’s needs and provide appropriate solutions to meet these needs.
- Stay abreast of the market conditions and trends in the field pertinent to products.
- Degree/ Diploma in Business, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 2- 3 years’ experience FMCG.
- FMCG Experience especially in distribution
- Experience and knowledge in field sales.
- Existing networks and contacts and added advantage.
- Capable of meeting and or exceeding monthly activity and sales goals
- Smart, confident, energetic and persistent.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible and good planning and organization skills
- Good time management skills
- Honest and a person of integrity
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Sales Rep – General Trade) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4th December, 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: