Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Services job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is a well-established Hotel in Nairobi. They seek to hire a proactive and results-oriented Sales Manager who will be tasked with managing all aspects of the hotel’s active and aggressive sales team initiatives. She/he will also be tasked with maximizing the overall revenue of the hotel by directing the revenue generating activities in accordance with the sales business plan.
Salary: 180k – 200k
Responsibilities for the Sales Manager Job
- Monitors and improves call productivity and revenue goals for each sales person by tracking results
- Increases sales volume and profitability by formulating and executing projects for all market areas as stated in the business plan
- Analyses sales statistics to formulate profitability and review market analysis to determine client needs, occupancy potential, desired rates, etc.
- Meets overall budgeted sales and profit margins by soliciting, evaluating, selling, and confirming business
- Designs and proposes programs to meet client’s needs.
- Creates and implements special programs to increase overall occupancy especially in slow periods
- Negotiates with clients to achieve maximum profit while satisfying client needs
- Ensures customer satisfaction and hotel profit by overseeing the coordination of various department’s activities related to booked business
- Enhances the hotel’s community image and stays abreast of competition, new development, and sales methods and techniques in the hotel industry
- Prepares the business plan for the hotel and coordinates this with the corporate sales business plan
- Directs all sales activities for all staff with sales opportunities to ensure that objectives are achieved in the Sales business plan
- Plans for and implements methods of maintaining and increasing volume of business thorough sales
- promotions, potential markets needing coverage, advertising and special sales projects
- Attends major travel functions and trade shows to promote the hotel
- Prepares and controls the Sales Department’s budget
- Maintains accurate sales statistics and account records.
Sales Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Marketing or related fields
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Having worked in Hotel will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization,
- Ability to build strong and long-lasting profitable relationships
- Accepts flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to hotel guests and stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Decision making &Collaborative skills
- Should have strong negotiation, managerial and communications skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager – Hotel) to [email protected] before Friday, 31st August 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager Corporate staffing Services
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)