Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 for Receptionist & Admin Assistant Internships, Application Procedure
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment consultancy firm offering recruiting services to medium and large organizations.
We have recruited for leading local and foreign companies setting base in Kenya. Our approach is to meet every client request in a timely and cost effective manner. We are looking to hire an Admin Assistant Intern who will be responsible for providing excellent customer service.
Responsibilities for the Admin Assistant Internship
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally
- Responding to customer queries
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally
- Liaising with various service providers
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data
- Maintains office hygiene
- Support staff on admin and operational issues
- Assist the Recruitment manager with shortlisting suitable candidates, scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Report writing and report generation
- Understand all HR processes and continually seek opportunities for improvement.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Admin Assistant Internship Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration/Social Science or a relevant field
- At Least 1 year experience in Front office is desirable
- Very mature, preferably 25 years and above
- Personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Fast to understand concepts with keen attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Smart, presentable, confident and a good communicator
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Admin Assistant Internship) to email@example.com before Thursday, 25th October 2018. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: