Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 for Quality Inspector, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Services job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is a Japanese construction company in Kenya. They have an on-going road construction project and seek to hire a Quality Inspector to ensure quality is maintained for all works on site.
Responsibilities for the Quality Inspector Job
- Monitoring works activity on site (inspection, reports) to ensure quality is maintained for all works on site
- Identifies defects and makes report for improvement
- Carries out regular road inspections and recommends maintenance activities where necessary
- Preparation of the testing and inspection programs
- Ensuring that works on site and materials being used are complaint with laid down standards
- Follow-ups on identified non-conformities
- Assisting the lab department (samples, tests, reports etc)
- Follow and maintain the company standards in QHSE
- Inspect construction equipment, safety of works, property, personnel and general public
- Daily reporting to the Chief Engineer and management of progress on site.
- Performing any other duties as assigned
Quality Inspector Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 3-5 years similar work experience in road construction
- Must be conversant with Asphalt works and Proof Rolling
- QHSE Training is desirable
- Ability to work with others across the organization
- Good interpersonal skills
- Taking initiative and work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work independently
- Results oriented individual and a team player
- Ability to effectively communicate and deal with clients & team members
- Able to work days, evenings and weekends
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Quality Inspector – Road Construction) to [email protected] before 30th August 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
- EXPLORE MORE: