Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 for Procurement Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Corporate Staffing Services Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Corporate Staffing Services Recruitment 2018
Our client is a Community Based Organization in Rarieda sub-county focused on empowerment and development, both within the community and the organization. They seek to hire a Procurement Officer to ensure effective and efficient of procurement of all capital equipment and services in accordance with the Organization’s policies and procedures
- Ensure safe custody and maintenance of procurement records such as purchase orders, quotations, contracts, tenders, and internal purchase requisitions
- To ensure smooth and efficient purchasing for the organization, by developing, coordinating and implementing procurement plans and procurement activities arising from the organization’s needs.
- Prepare procurement status reports to reconcile with the procurement plan and report on any deviation.
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of Procurement management strategies and policies as well as general financial policies and procedures.
- Schedule deliveries in liaison with the requesting department, the Finance Inventory Assistant and the Security Guards.
- Compile weekly, monthly and quarterly procurement reports for the review of the Management team.
- Regularly update and maintain the procurement status board to ensure all staff have the visibility of the status of their procurement reports.
- Plan and organize weekly meetings with the Procurement Committee to ensure all procurements are properly reviewed and approved in a timely, efficient, and transparent
- Maintain and manage good supplier relationships and advice management of any issues thereof
- Safeguard the integrity of procurement documents, upholding confidentiality and privacy in the course of duty
- Preparation of monthly and annual reports on purchases and spending, and orders/activities in order to provide insights in making continuous improvements
- Make regular follow up on orders and delivery documents
- Provide procurement information as may be required
- To work with various stakeholders in controlling spend and build a culture of long term savings on procurement costs
- Update and maintain accurate supplier master data in the system inclusive of their price lists
- In collaboration with Stores department, ensure optimum stock levels of all stock items are maintained
- Diploma in Purchasing & Supplies, Procurement or related
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar position.
- At least CPA 2
- Professional qualification in Procurement/ Purchasing and Supplies Management from a recognized Institution
- Membership to the relevant Procurement/Purchasing body
- Familiar with the procurement procedures and relevant legal requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent coordination, reporting, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation and networking abilities.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Procurement Officer – Siaya) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday 17th April 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviews. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: