Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 for IT Presales Engineer, Application Details
Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider dealing with various systems including Queue Management, Visitor Management, Time & Attendance and Electronic Security Systems. They seek to hire an experienced Presale Engineer who is conversant with AUTOCAD designing software.
- Attending site meetings with the clients and other stakeholders
- Making detailed quotations
- Manage client communication by means of Minutes of the Meeting
- Handle various departmental reports; create, maintain, and report out data ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Responsible for creation of service tickets and ordering of required parts
- Schedule subcontractor, customer, and other onsite vendors for installation
- Provide technical support to sub-contractors as needed
- Participate in project planning and progress meetings to remain current on project status and expectations
- Interact and effectively communicate with internally with various team members and externally with vendors and customers
- Design solutions for clients after through gaining through the understanding of their requirements
- Provide detail Bill of Quantity for the proposed solutions
- Make quotations as per the instructions provided by the line manager
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve the operational efficiency.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Well conversant with AutoCAD designing software (Should know how to design a layout from scratch)
- A minimum of four (4) years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience in security management solutions will be an added advantage.
- Should be very well conversant with MS office packages
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical knowledge and experience.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi task and manage competing demands.
- Ability to understand, or learn to interpret site plans, including plans used by other trades, and commonly used symbols
- Team oriented, with experience working on teams
- Ability self-manage, work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Presales Engineer – IT Business Solutions) to email@example.com before Thursday 12th April 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: