Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 for HR Assistant Internships, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Services job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment consultancy firm offering recruiting services to medium and large organization.
We have recruited for leading local and foreign companies setting base in Kenya. Our approach is to meet every client request in a timely and cost effective manner. We are looking to hire a HR Assistant Intern who will be tasked with shortlisting candidate profiles and work closely with the recruiting manager to find the best candidates.
HR Assistant Internship Responsibilities
- Short listing suitable candidates based on provided job description
- Assist the Recruitment manager with scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Understand all HR processes and continually seek opportunities for improvement.
- Report writing and report generation
Qualifications for the HR Assistant Internship
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher diploma in Human Resource
- Fresh Graduates preferred
- Good Communication skills with an outgoing personality
- Personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Fast to understand concepts with keen attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Assistant Internship) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 25th September 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: