Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 for Housekeeping Supervisor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Services job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is a cleaning services company serving clients in Airports, Malls, Institutions, Government offices as well as international clients. Their services include commercial cleaning and indoor plant landscaping. They seek to hire a meticulous Housekeeping Supervisor to join their growing company.
Overall responsibility is to monitor and ensure cleaning and housekeeping standards are maintained in a timely and efficient manner at all times.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Housekeeping Supervisor Job
- Inspect cleaning standards for both offices and common areas.
- Oversee staff attendance, discipline, grooming, motivation and career development
- Review and advise work schedules and procedures whenever possible
- Make timely requisitions for materials and any other specified equipment
- Ensure proper usage of materials and equipment’s through controlling
- Submit monthly reports and payrolls in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper management of Staff amenities and ensure occupational health and safety standards are maintained.
- Attend to Clients requests/emergencies
- Conduct periodic audits to discover areas for development and explore new skills to enhance productivity
- Plan and schedule for deep cleaning exercises.
Housekeeping Supervisor Job Qualifications
- Diploma/Certificate in Housekeeping/Institution management
- 2 years’ experience as a supervisor in a cleaning company, hospital or hotel.
- Valid Certificate of good conduct
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Ability to multitask, establish collaborative relationships while working with minimum supervision
- Must be organized, and offer leadership at all times
- Demonstrate high levels of maturity and integrity
- Computer literate – conversant with emails, minute writing and MS Excel
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Housekeeping Supervisor) to [email protected] before Thursday 13th September 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)