Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 for Housekeeping & Operations Supervisor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is a cleaning services company serving clients in Airports, Malls, Institutions, Government offices as well as international clients. Their services include commercial cleaning and indoor plant landscaping. They seek to hire a meticulous Housekeeping and Operations Supervisor to be based in Nairobi.
- Industry: Cleaning Services
- Location: Nairobi
- Seniority: Reporting to the Director
- Salary: 40 – 50K
Overall responsibility is to ensure internal and external operations of the company are running efficiently and smoothly. The incumbent will spend time visiting clients’ sites to ensure high standards of services are rendered at all times.
Housekeeping & Operations Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- Inspect cleaning standards for both offices and common areas.
- Oversee staff attendance, discipline, grooming, motivation and career development
- Review and advise work schedules and procedures whenever possible
- Make timely requisitions for materials and any other specified equipment
- Ensure proper usage of materials and equipment’s through controlling
- Inspect monthly reports, payrolls as submitted by supervisors.
- Ensure proper management of Staff amenities and ensure occupational health and safety standards are maintained.
- Attend to Clients requests/emergencies
- Conduct periodic audits to discover areas for development and explore new skills to enhance productivity
- Facilitate staff trainings and staff job inductions for recruits
- Plan and schedule for deep cleaning exercises.
- Attend weekly/monthly review meetings with clients.
- Conduct scheduled and impromptu inspections with clients.
Qualifications for the Housekeeping & Operations Supervisor Job
- Diploma/Certificate in Housekeeping/Institution management
- Professional Association is an added advantage
- Strong Background in Housekeeping management with 3-5 years’ experience in a cleaning company, hospital or hotel.
- Valid Certificate of good conduct
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Ability to multitask, establish collaborative relationships while working with minimum supervision
- Demonstrate high levels of maturity and integrity in leadership
- Results driven individual with a strategic approach to achieving their objectives
- Computer literate – conversant with emails, minute writing and MS Excel
- Willingness to travel outside Nairobi.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Housekeeping and Operations Manager) to [email protected] before Thursday 23rd August 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Mayfair Suites, 4th floor, Westlands
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More