Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 for Finance & Admin Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018
Our Client is a leading Civil Engineering Firm in Nairobi carrying out various Civil Works projects across East and Central Africa. They are seeking a well- experienced Finance and admin Manager who will be tasked with developing and maintain accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely generation of financial statements and reports.
Finance & Admin Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develop and implement goals, policies and procedures relating to financial accounting, management and budgeting.
- Ensure that policies and procedures (internal controls) are reasonably in place and strictly followed to safeguard Company assets.
- Oversee the general accounting function that includes inter-company accounting, cash management/reconciliation, financial analysis and reporting and balance sheet management.
- Overall financial planning and management including cash flow, creditors and debtors.
- Carrying out Management reporting using SAP Business One thus ensuring data is up to date
- Take the lead in designing, implementation and review of the company credit control procedure, and develop and implement enhancements.
- Reconciliation of financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Provide guidance and training on financial matters to staff to ensure adequate understanding of the Company business goals and objectives.
- Assist in budget preparation and management activities and ensure all expenses are within assigned budgets.
- Be the overall supervisor of the financial department and also being responsible for the Construction Inventory and Equipment
- Analyze tender’s financial viability before submission
Qualifications for the Finance & Admin Manager Job
- Degree/ Masters in Finance
- Must be a CPA-K holder
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in accounting and finance
- Prior experience in the construction industry a plus
- Must have Finance and accounting expertise
- Good leadership skills with ability to lead teams and oversee running of general office operations.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be well versed with the Kenyan Labour Laws
- Possess high sense of confidentiality and integrity
- Highly analytical, and ability to take on responsibility when called upon
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance & Admin Manager –Construction) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26th October 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: