Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 for Facilities Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is in the Hospitality Industry providing full board camping facilities under special contracts in remote areas. They seek to hire a competent and well-experienced Facilities Manager.
Facilities Manager Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the camp within the boundaries of the service agreement with the client.
- Plan, organize and maintain an implementation of facility services within budget and the agreed upon KPI’s.
- Manage and train the camp facility staff working in the camp and liaise with the client on local staff related inputs and manage the complex labour relations.
- Reporting on weekly, monthly and yearly bases on costing, issues and incidents.
- Maintain a professional health and safety and Hygiene approach that meets the standards and requirement by law and by the client. (ISO 22000, ISO 41001 and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Liaise with client and local community on any issue related to any aspect of maintaining the camp on site.
- Train and improve the staff implementing the work and seek continuous buildup of staff also for other or related projects.
- Assist in the costing of other projects be developed under the product, or related camp developments.
- Assist in temporary camp management of new projects in the vicinity of beyond.
- Contribute to product development
Skills and qualifications for the Facilities Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or Facility Services with ample knowledge of food processing.
- At least 3+ years of experiences with leading camps and catering environment preferably in Africa or any other remote environment
- Hands-on work experience in Hospitality and Camp business preferably in Oil and Gas industry
- Good with commercial and financial reporting, budgeting, cost management and operational leadership.
- Good working knowledge of ISO 22000 – 2005 is preferred
- Good working knowledge of EMS ISO 140001 and applicable knowledge of HACCP
- Budgeting and costing agility
- Good communication skills
- Ability to combine thoughts interwoven in complex issues and multiple layered relationships.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Facilities Manager–Hospitality) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 27th April 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Mayfair Suites, 4th floor, Westlands.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: