Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 for Digital Manager, Application Details
Our client is an advertising firm seeking to recruit a Digital Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize the digital marketing campaigns across all channels for all clients. The person will oversee the Digital Department and will train and mentor the team. Reporting to the Managing Director, s/he should enhance the business by maximising revenue and optimising staff productivity.
- Lead and manage the digital team and output on a day to day basis
- Set specific digital objectives and monitor progress
- Design and implement company digital strategies within budget requirements
- Serve as thought leader in aligning digital marketing strategy with a client’s business goals and objectives.
- Play an advisory role on client engagements, serving as a digital strategy advisor to both account leads (internal) and clients (external).
- Working with the rest of the client team, help define scope and recommended approach for major digital projects for clients.
- Ensure smooth operation for all digital tools and applications (e.g. website, blogs and social media)
- Oversee digital projects
- Analyze SEO and marketing metrics
- Generate innovative ideas to increase web traffic
- Train internal teams to use digital technologies
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest new optimization methods to improve customer experience
- Address all communication advertising digital needs
- Ensure web best practices are met for client and the company alike
- Drive high level discussions on the role of digital within the total marketing ecosystem.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience with 4 years in a similar high level position
- Experience in an advertising or PR firm is preferred
- Proven work experience as a Digital Manager with proved leadership
- Solid experience with online marketing tools and web-based technologies
- Understanding of how digital channels work
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Mature with the ability to lead and mentor a team
- Entrepreneurial spirit to maximize profits.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Manager – Advertising) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th April 2018. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: