Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 for Customer Service Engineer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Services job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is a market leader in weighing equipment technology. They have also diversified the product range to provide quality control, handling, packaging solutions and more recently machine efficiency monitoring software. They are seeking a competent and diligent Service Engineer to join their team.
Key Job Function
Overall responsibility is to service, install, commission and repair of the product range within East Africa, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction while monitoring service performance levels against the regional targets.
Responsibilities for the Customer Service Engineer Job
- Provision of on-site customer service across the East African region. From time to time there may be a requirement to also provide support in Europe, Middle East and the rest of Africa.
- Installation, commissioning and validation of new machine installations at Customer sites.
- Fault finding and repair of machines at customer sites
- Working in-line with defined SOPs for installation / commissioning of a machine, service contracts and customer complaints ensuring compliance and adherence to process.
- Training customers (at customer sites and on their equipment) and internal personnel where required.
- Liaison between other departments, for example Engineering, Sales etc. in fault resolution and continuous improvement.
- Timely and full completion of all service visit reports etc.
- Maintenance of demonstration equipment
- Performing customer demonstrations using equipment available in the office
- Installation of equipment at regional exhibitions and taking part in the exhibition by demonstrating equipment and discussing applications with customers
- Customer management, ensure all service tasks are owned and the customer is continually informed about progress
- Support the regional sales manager when required by undertaking sales visits throughout the region.
- Installation and commissioning of production lines
- Customer management, ensure tasks are owned and customer is always informed
- Ensure that all jobs are seen through to a finish while maintaining a high level of communication with customers
- Ensure work is completed efficiently
- Ensure work is completed within set time frame and that On Time Commissioning is achieved
- Monitor overrun on projects
Customer Service Engineer Job Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in technical field service role, this could be from an in-house maintenance function
- Willingness to work a reasonable amount of overtime including weekends to meet the business needs.
- Excellent administration ability and forward planning. IT literate with critical thinking and analytical knowledge.
- Able to work independently (although an extended regional team will be available for consultation the Service Engineer will have sole initial responsibility for service within the region)
- Availability at all times during contracted hours.
- Willingness to travel frequently
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Service Engineer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 26th September 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: