Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 for Brand Executive Social Network, Application Details
Our client is a Chinese Company located in Kenya and imports mobile phones. They are looking to recruit a social network brand executive who will maintain the company’s phones promotions, information and marketing campaigns for the company across several different social media networks.
- Monitor social media analytics using free or paid tools and respond to questions and comments according to the company’s voice and guidelines
- Work daily to produce new content for our products, constantly innovating to push new ideas and formats and measuring how well those ideas perform.
- Keep up with new trends and company and industry news.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to coordinate campaigns with ongoing company initiatives and execute current marketing campaigns on the digital platform
- Responsible for setting the strategy for an upcoming product launch, creating a video, designing gifs, coordinating messaging with internal communications teams, running paid advertisements and more.
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Manages social media team members, including Spartans and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance and or direction
- Degree or diploma in a relevant field
- Should have 3-4 years experience
- Ability to create messages that are quickly understood by the audience and promote a positive sentiment for the brand.
- Should be up-to-date with the ever-changing world of social and digital media, the new measurement tools others are using and what competitors are posting on a daily basis.
- Posses excellent Customer Services Skills
- Should have general knowledge of design so that you can create visually appealing graphics to complement your post
- Should have extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency, Team Management Experience, Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience, Proofreading and Editing Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Social Network Brand Executive) to email@example.com before 18th April 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: