Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 for Administrative Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is a General trading company with operations in Dubai, UAE, Somalia and Kenya with business lines in Industrial Lubricants, Water treatment plants, and Solar Power solutions. They seek to hire a highly organized and proactive Administrative Assistant to assist the Director in coordinating functions in Nairobi with external entities.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant Job
- Creating budgets, procurement and research functions on assignment
- Ability to Assist with communications, market research and scheduling meetings and calls.
- Professionally manage meeting requests, including drafting agenda and coordinating attendee
- Taking a lead at external correspondence, organizing meetings, managing travel arrangements, as well as creating and maintaining reports / spread
- Managing the diary of the Director, and Calenderising to sync all business activities
- Manage other outsourced tasks such as IT, Accounting, Finance, Graphic Design for Marketing Material, Web Design etc
- Schedule flights, make hotel reservations and fill in Visa applications
- Setting up conference calls on portals such as skype, Webex and Zoom.
- Coordinating different functions, as and when called upon to do
- Prior experience with best practices for managing mail box and scheduling meetings.
- Highly consultative and resourceful
Administrative Assistant Job Qualifications
- Degree in Business related field
- Age between 24- 30
- Only Ladies will be considered
- 2 – 3 years’ experience as an administrator or executive personal assistant
- Be of unquestionable integrity and mature
- Confident and outspoken
- Must be responsible, proactive and have a strong business acumen
- Possess high analytical skills and ability to preempt needs
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high pressure environment
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Administrative Assistant) to email@example.com before 25th October 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: