Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018 for Accountant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is an indigenous company which specializes in dairy, poultry & fish production and export of fresh produce targeted for the European market. They seek to hire an experienced Accountant who will be tasked with the day to day accounts operations matters and ensuring the company’s compliance with accounting standards and practices.
Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Ensuring financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting systems
- Ensuring regular invoicing, receive and receipt payment
- Administering VAT and processing returns
- Administering the company’s payroll and associated statutory requirements (PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, leave)
- Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations. Deal with daily petty cash.
- Undertaking the preparatory work for the annual audit of accounts and assisting in implementation of audit recommendations
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the accounts function, including maintaining financial files and records, and photocopying.
- Ensuring all filing is done in a timely, accurate and organized manner
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time
Qualifications for the Accountant Job
- Diploma in Business Management/Accountant or related fields
- A CPA(K) holder
- At least 2 years’ experience in accounting
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge and experience in using Accounting Software packages such as Pastel, Sage, QuickBooks
- The suitable candidate should be of unquestionable integrity and mature
- They should also be dynamic and a team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurized environment
- Have high good attention to detail
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant – Embu) to [email protected] on or before Monday 27th August 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More