Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancies 2018: Admin Assistant Internships, ICT and Human Resource Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Corporate Staffing Services job Vacancies 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancies 2018
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment consultancy firm offering recruiting services to a medium and large organization.
- Company: corporate staffing
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Internship
- Job Category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Admin Assistant Internships
We have recruited for leading local and foreign companies setting base in Kenya. Our approach is to meet every client request in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are looking to hire an Admin Assistant Intern who will be responsible for providing excellent customer service.
Period: 6 months with possible extension
Compensation: Transport and Lunch will be provided
Responsibilities for the Admin Assistant Internship
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally
- Responding to customer queries
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally
- Liaising with various service providers
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data
- Maintains office hygiene
- Support staff on admin and operational issues
- Assist the Recruitment manager with shortlisting suitable candidates, scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Report writing and report generation
- Understand all HR processes and continually seek opportunities for improvement.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Admin Assistant Internship Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration/Social Science or a relevant field
- At Least 1 year experience in Front office is desirable
- Very mature, preferably 25 years and above
- Personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Fast to understand concepts with keen attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Smart, presentable , confident and a good communicator
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Admin Assistant Internship) to email@example.com before Friday, 14th September 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Our client is a privately owned and managed mid-level educational institution in Kenya. They are seeking to hire a ICT Officer who will be tasked with technical Support of the Institution’s Management System issues and additional development of the system modules where required.
Responsibilities for the ICT Officer Job
- Assisting with utilization of packages, software package applications or programs.
- Identifying, reviewing, installation, upgrading and recommending software and equipment to meet user need
- Writing updates and manuals for applications/programs; distributes or arranges distribution of system documentation
- Reviewing user manuals and computer listings to debug programs, interpret abnormal terminations or other inoperable situations and resolve problems
- Supporting and advising on downtime procedures and business continuity to ensure that they are adopted successfully in their allocated local work area;
- Creating test plans, test data sets and automated testing to ensure all components of the system meet specifications and Analyze code for problem resolution and performance optimizations;
- Logging and tracking all system and process issues and incidents using formal documentation; and Providing technical support and training new users in the use of system/ICT facilities and systems;
- Servicing and maintenance of all the Information Communication Technology equipment;
- Maintenance of equipment and trouble shooting
- Writing and testing computer programmes according to instructions and specifications prepared by a senior and experienced officer
ICT Officer Job Qualifications
- Must have a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Technology, Information Communication Technology or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision, experience working with Navision is an added advantage
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics Navision or CRM is an added advantage
- At least 2- 3 years of experience in SQL and Data base management.
- System deployment and fine tuning skills.
- Technologically savvy.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (ICT Officer) firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th September 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
Human Resource Officer
Our client is an established Insurance brokerage firm that has been in business for over 20 years serving both individual and corporate clientele. They seek to hire an experienced Human Resource Officer who will be tasked with setting up the department, training, monitoring employee welfare and keeping up to date with the changing environment of employment law.
Responsibilities for the Human Resource Officer Job
- Develop the HR Policy
- Developing HR planning strategies considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Conduct Performance management and appraisals
- Promoting performance as part of the culture of the organization
- Developing job descriptions and position specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Preparing staff handbooks and declarations.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- undertaking regular salary reviews
- Negotiating with staff on issues relating to pay and conditions
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
- Interpreting and advising on employment law
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Planning and delivering training such as new staff inductions
Human Resource Officer Job Qualifications
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent from a recognized Institution
- Proven working experience in HR for not less than 5 years
- Must have prior experience in setting up a HR Department
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have supervised a team
- High business acumen
- Expert knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- IT and numeracy skills
- Demonstrates Leadership abilities
- Must have keen attention to detail
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Human Resource Officer) to Jobs@corporatestaffing.co.ke before 17th September 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More